Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm sure all of you have already guessed that I have been taking a break from Blogging, but I decided I'd make a post so everyone knows for sure. I'm not really sure how long I'll take a break for. I really want to get my blog up again but I'm at a lack of words right now. Hopefully when I come back I'll have some amazing post, (Don't count on it. ;) ) but right now I don't know what to say. I'll probably try working on 4Girls4Christ with Alyssa, Kaitlyn and Rachel. We have had a lot of amazing things happen with it, so we will hopefully be working on that more. As for Anastasia and Brynn, I will still try getting the word out about them. I am not stopping until they are finally home!

Don't stop coming to my blog, I will-hopefully be back up soon. I am praying that God will give me the right words for future posts.

Goodbye everyone! And don't forget to keep Anastasia and Brynn in your prayers.



God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment