Thursday, September 1, 2011

I have sad news... I saw that Brynn was no longer on the "My Family Found Me Page" so I e-mailed Michelle. She is once again available for adoption. This breaks my heart... My sweet little Brynn again needs a family.

I've decided that I'm going to be her warrior again, so I'll have both Brynn and Anastasia.

 



   These two little girls need families...


                                                                                                                      
Brynn needs a family again. And Anastasia needs one. So lets share both their profiles, Facebook, Blog, Twitter. Anything-- lets find these little girls families! Please help.
On the bright side, they have made some changes at Reece's Rainbow.


Here is what Andrea from Reece's Rainbow said:
"Big news, Reece's Rainbow! Board of Directors has voted! Effective September 1, 2011, all older children will be able to carry their grants as they grow (until they turn 10), instead of being combined in a general older child fund. Individual Paypal buttons to be posted for donations over the course of this next week, please be patient!
Brynn has her own fund, and now Anastasia will too. So if you can donate, please donate! And if not, please pray.




 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that Brynn is without a family again. I will keep praying for both girls.

    ReplyDelete