Sunday, July 31, 2011

Today when I woke up and got on here, I found out some amazing news!



Little Teri Lynn is going to finally have a FOREVER family!!  





                       
                            -♥-♥-








I was SO excited when I found out!

Now that Teri Lynn is being adopted it gives me more hope for Anastasia. I pray that Anastasia will find a family before being sent to an institution. No one deserves to go through that. Teri Lynn didn't either, but she is being adopted and that will ALL be over. She will have a loving family, and leave that terrible place!
God had her in His hands the whole time, and knew that it would all work out.  I know It will work out exactly the way He wants it with Anastasia too. It sure is hard to understand why God lets things happen... I just have to trust that it will all work out for the best. That Anastasia will find a family if that is what He thinks is best for her.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for both of these little girls! 


God loves you Teri Lynn and Anastasia!! I do too!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment