Thursday, May 12, 2011

:)

Yup I'm a warrior again! :)

Here she is! ^ Her name is Anastasia, she's six years old.


This is what it says about her on Reece's Rainbow...


"Anastasia S.
Date of Birth: April 2005
Gender: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: brown
Character: sociable, excitable
SINGLE MOMS WELCOME!

I AM ELIGIBLE FOR AN OLDER CHILD GRANT" 

I wish that I could know more about her... It's sad to think that she's out there in the world...alone. Without a family. I can't imagine what life would be like without my family. 


Please pray that Anastasia will find a forever family! Prayer is amazing! God is amazing! 


The little girl I was a warrior for before Anastasia is getting adopted! My friend Alyssa was a warrior for a little girl named Christine and she ALSO is being adopted! That's not all... :) Myy aunt is advocating for a little boy Christopher and little girl Macie. Before Macie she was advocating for Kathleen who is going to be adopted too!! Prayers have been answered in a amazing ways! 

4 comments:

  1. Anastasia is so cute! And, so is your blog!! I will pray for her! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, congrats Sami! I'll be praying for Anastasia! She's a cutieee!! I LOVE your blog! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastasia is so cute! And, so is your blog!! I will pray for her! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that Anastasia was such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad you're advocating for her!

    Hannah prays for Delia and she says it gives her hope to think of all the little ones who've gotten families recently.

    ReplyDelete